Welcome to Quantitative Methods in Business Administration, 7,5 ETCS
Prel course start autumn 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Before the course start you need to download STATA on your laptop http://download.gu.se/index_eng.php
Course responsible: Senior lecturer Taylan Mavruk
Course administrator: PhD Programme Officer Kajsa Lundh
Registration is closed!
Registration - Doctoral students at University of Gothenburg
Please send an email with your name and personal number (10 digits) to email@example.com
Registration - Doctoral students from other universities than University of Gothenburg
Please send your registration, with the documents below, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of you passport or swedish national ID card.
- A certificate from your university showing that you are admitted to a PhD-program.
- If you are not admitted at a U-6 university (Linköping, Lund, Stockholm, Umeå, Göteborg and Uppsala) or a university with an agreement on a zero course fee (for example Chalmers) you also have to submit the form "Billing details"and a course fee of 10000 kr will be charged.
All course participants are responsible for their own costs of travel, overnight arrangements and lunches/dinners.
Max participants: 12
This is the following order of priority in the event that a course has more applicants than places:
- Doctoral students from own Department
- Doctoral students from own Faculty
- Doctoral students from another Faculty within the University of Gothenburg
- Doctoral students admitted to Chalmers
- Doctoral students admitted to other higher education institutions
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of course schedule and basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the 'Edit' link at the top.