Welcome to ES2423 Sustainable development: A case study approach!
26 March - 06 June, 2020 (15 hp)
The course aim is to provide you with an understanding of sustainable development as a complex phenomenon and to work with issues related to sustainability in both theory and practice, with special attention given to the current Corona virus situation.
In the section "Files" to your left you will find important information about the course, such as a course guide, literature, lecture slides and examination information.
Please note the following
- The introduction day is 26 March, at 13.00 on Zoom
- All Zoom links to lectures, workshops and seminars will be sent out via Canvas. You must be ready and logged in latest 5 min before the sessions starts.
- The course requires full time working days throughout the course, mainly from 09.00 to 17.00.
- The final day of the course is June 05 (examination day).
- The course literature list is based on downloadable material.
Student Counselor and Administrative Coordinator
Can assist students in course related matters, such as schedules, exams, reporting of results and student accounts.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of course schedule and basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the 'Edit' link at the top.